If you are hunting for a blend of a solitaire game that offers all the fun for long hours, then try Yukon solitaire. It is a fusion of various solitaire card games. You may not find this game easy but certainly worth trying as once you master, it is mind-blowing.
You need to place all the cards of Ace to King into every four foundation slots. You can do it by stacking the cards in the tableau by rotating color set in descending order that is King to Ace.
This solitaire game is different from other solitaire games. Here you can shift any card which is visible in the tableau. If you want to win this game, fill in the foundations using the removed cards. You will enjoy winning the game after so many efforts.
- Pile up the cards in the tableau, rotating colors.
- Can shift any card visible in the tableau.
- Utilize piled-up cards to position all the cards in 4 foundations based on the suit.
The main objective of the game – Yukon is to shift all the cards from your tableau into 4 Foundation stacks. These foundations are arranged by rank and suit, where every foundation has one suit. You need to place the cards into them in ascending order, which would start from Ace. The two types of stacks/piles in Yukon Solitaire are as below.
The four piles located in the top right corner which you would aim to fill.
The seven piles form the main table, and it is the one you aim to empty.
Moves allowed in the game
- You are allowed to shift a Tableau card into the Foundations.
- Shift a card available in a Foundation back into the tableau.
- Shift one or more cards via 1 Tableau stack to another.
- Allowed to turn over a face-down card in the tableau
- Allowed to do Undo multiple times in the game
- The moves the player makes are counted in the game. The time is taken to finish the game is also recorded.