See if you can conquer the game wordtris. You have to use descending letters to create meaningful words.
The objective of the game
The game has the primary aim of creating meaningful words by arranging the descending blocks with letters so that they can make words with a minimum of 3 messages in a vertical/horizontal line, and then they can be eliminated.
- You have to use left-right, down arrow keys from your keyboard to shift a descend block.
- Note the next letter would be displayed towards the left side of the game screen. You would aim to score higher by creating longer words or the words shown in the bonus area.
- In case a bomb pops up, you can try to land it over a block to eliminate all the blocks with the same letter.
- For instance, when you attempt to land a bomb with the letter “A,” all the blocks labeled as A will be eliminated.
- When a block of fire hits a block, it will scatter horizontally until its track is obstructed by a wall, a block, or a vacant space. This will destroy all the attached blocks in that row under its path.
- In case a block of fire ends up landing on a vacant pile, it will just destruct itself.
- Now, the game comes to an end when a particular column of blocks hits the top section of the play zone, and no additional words can be created.
- Make sure you create combos and chains and master the game of Word Out!
- The game needs you to be alert and smart enough to create words. Of course, your hard work will pay, and you will get bonus points to form lengthy words.