Tri peak solitaire game becomes quite addictive due to its speed and flow. You have to make chains of virtual cards in order while moving them up and down.
Creating longer chains will gain you a high score. To win, you need to flip the cards on three peaks by avoiding yourself getting trapped in the green felt.
As compared to different card games, this game is different and was discovered by Robert Hogue in the year 1989. The game comprises
- Three peaks
- Triple peaks
- Tri Towers
It is one of the popular games loved by online gamers. With its launch as an online game, many players can enjoy playing an ancient game and have fun.
How to Play
- The objective behind the game is to remove all the cards present on the table. You need to tap the face-up cards that are placed one over and one below the first card in a waste pile.
- Every card placed in the order is shifted to a waste pile for you to create a chain using the cards. You can remove ample tags you can with the chain before you get a new card from the stock.
- In case you fall short of cards to include in your chain with no tickets left in the stock, too, the game comes to an end.
- When you are given two cards with the same value, you need to eliminate the ticket that covers the most significant peak. It enables you to finish the level successfully.
- You may want to unmask the face-down cards faster in the game.
- Use your wild card available in the game smartly.
- If you have a sharp memory, it will undoubtedly help you in the game. If you can recollect the cards used in your mind, it enables you to make wise and faster decisions, thereby increasing the chances of winning the game.