Tower of Hanoi, an exciting puzzle game developed in 1883 by renowned French mathematician Edouard Lucas is based on your logic and math solving skills.
History of ‘Tower of Hanoi’ is a story based on the oldest temple in India. The story is related to an ancient temple with a vast room having three towers with sixty-four golden disks in its surroundings. The priests move these disks always in this temple. It is believed that after the last move in this puzzle is initiated, and the world would come to an end. The priests follow this rule and accept it as a rule stated of Lord Brahma wherein only on disk can be moved at once. Thus the puzzle is also referred to as – ‘Tower of Brahma puzzle.’
The Tower of Hanoi is an exciting game to follow if you wish to know about recursion. The recursion means when a particular function calls itself. If you have seen Inception movie, it would be much simpler for you.
About the game
- The game comprises of 3 pegs and ‘n’ disks arranged on top of each other.
- This puzzle game aims to shift the stack into a different peg keeping in mind the rules as mentioned below.
- Can move only one disk at one time.
- Cant place a disk over the smaller one.
- The game is about moving all disks on top of Tower 3 using your mouse. Remember, you are not allowed to put the larger drive over a smaller one.
- It is better to learn the recursive solutions are accomplished, and the parameters for the recursion are executed.
- The game is quite exciting, and you need logic and math solving skills to win this game. If you love solving math problems, this game is for you. You can give your best and continue solving the puzzles to win.