The game is about stacking the blocks very carefully to create a tower. You manage a worker, and all the blocks continue to slide from the left-hand side or the right.
- It would help if you pressed the screen for the worker to jump to prevent from being strike by the block.
- When the worker comes down, he continues to stand over the block and halts it.
- In case you jump earlier, you tend to hit the ground much before the blocks sliding comes up. This means the sliding blocks will hit you
- On the other hand, if you manage to jump pretty late, then you will be strike by the sliding block while climbing up or over the boulders that are sliding to prevent it halt or fall from the other end of the tower.
- It means you need to jump correctly. To score high, you need to stack the block accurately in the middle of the previous block. It means the more you manage to accumulate, the higher you will rank.
Create a skyscraper of your own
- You can build the giant tower in the world
- The more blocks are used in the construction, more points you attain
Show your alertness
- Place down the blocks that move back and forth at the correct time properly over the platform
- You can test your patience and response
Distinct Modes and backgrounds
- Cool night mode
- Here you can create towers in the more exciting darkness
- Pick from summertime or wintertime – the one you like
- Tower Blocks II is an engaging and colourful game where tower building is impressive, and the game is for all age groups.
You can master this tower building game through your patience, alertness, and calmness. It is a fun game to test your patience too.