Post arresting 45 thieves, you will get a target to arrest the wild thieves haunting Egypt.
Aim of the game
- Here the aim for the players is to shift all the cards to eight foundations according to the suit A-K.
- Once the game starts, each of the ten tableau piles would be distributed a distinct count of upturned cards.
- Now, the eight foundations would be positioned at the top right of the game screen.
- Here, one upturned card would be distributed to the discard pile over the left side of the foundations. The leftover cards would be put to the stockpile towards the left side of the discard pile.
- The cards placed over the tableau piles need to be built according to the colours from K-A.
- Next, you need to shift one card/group of cards on to the other tableau pile as per this rule.
- For instance, a six of hearts are allowed to be shifted over the top of a seven of spades/ seven of clubs.
- Here, for each card successfully shifted to the foundations, you get 200 points.
- Click on the stockpile to distribute a new card as and when required. Remember, the stockpile would allow just a single re-deal.
- It would help if you caught hold of the robbers before they could rescue to attain rewards.
- You can also get power-ups using the button ‘Luck’ located at the bottom right of the game screen. You can use this power-up to shuffle the unused cards. You can choose to cancel or confirm.
- Also, there is another power-up you can access using the time button located close to the button ’luck’ wherein you get time – 1000ms. You can choose to select that power-up or cancel it.
- You can also end the game by pressing the button – ‘Give up’ and press- yes to confirm which will bring the game to an end.