When the game – Terrace Solitaire starts, you would see eleven upturned cards distributed to the reserve on the top right corner like the terrace.
- Eight vacant foundations would be positioned underneath the terrace. The nine tableau piles would be located at the bottom.
- Every tableau out of the four tableau piles towards the left-hand side would be distributed with one upturned card.
- The cards left would be downturned and put over the stockpile over the top left corner whereas the discard pile over the right side of the stockpile would be left blank.
- You will have to select one card out of the 4 oblique cards placed on the tableau piles and then drag it onto the leftmost foundation.
- Now the discard pile & each of the vacant tableau piles would be distributed one upturned card.
- The idea is to shift all the cards over the cards onto the foundations built up according to the repeated colours beginning with the particular foundation card you have selected, enclosing from K-A if required.
- Now, the cards available on the tableau piles must be built down as per the repeated colours enclosing from A-K if required.
- A vacant tableau pile can be filled up with a card available on the discard pile only whereas the cards in reserve are allowed to be shifted on to the foundations.
- Every time you might shift the card on the top on a tableau pile/ reserve.
- You can also click on the stockpile to distribute a new card. Once the stockpile is wholly utilized, you can click on the flip & re-deal. Remember, this time, any of the cards distributed onto the discard pile needs to be utilized instantly.
- Every card shifted successfully on to the foundations offers you 300 points. When valid moves cannot be made anymore, the game comes to an end.