Spines game requires you to give away the spines to durians, cactus, porcupine fish, sea urchins, and hedgehogs.
- You can give out spines by shooting them at sea urchins, durians, etc so that these spines can stick to them.
- The target is to rotate for the spines to be placed in distinct positions. Remember, you should not shoot any spine at a location where you can see a needle already present else the game will come to an end.
- Once you place a series of spines, you move to the next level in the game.
- As you progress in the game to attain higher levels, you will have to place more spines, and you also have to rotate much faster as putting spines in the perfect places would be more difficult for you at this stage.
- The greater the level you attain, the higher you would rank.
- Just press the game screen and start shooting the spines. Make sure the spines do not get overlapped.
- In case you tend to overlap the spines, you will be asked to use a life power up to go ahead and play with options Yes/NO
- You can click ‘Yes’ to confirm and continue playing. Then click again on the option- Confirm
- If you click – No, the game will be over
- You progress to the next level by avoiding the overlapping of spines.
You can also view a leader board in the game where you will find the following details
- Spines remaining
The leader board will give you insight into the levels of different players along with yours. You can also see the level and spines remaining, and the mastery column will display the stars you got based on your performance in the game.
It is an exciting game where you need to be fast but prevent overlapping of spines.