The game is the same as the game Tetris wherein you have to fill in rows using blocks to remove them.
- The blocks in a different row regularly appear from the bottom of the screen. You will see the blocks in distinct widths, but they all are 1 unit tall.
- The blocks can be slide to their adjoining spaces. In case you slide a block to a place where the areas below are vacant, the block will then fall to the particular row underneath.
- In case the row is full, the row will be automatically cleared.
- Yet another method of clearing the row is to slide a specific block in such a way that the above block falls straight down, removing a particular row as it comes down.
- In case you manage to clear different rows in just one go, you can see electric blocks are being created.
- Upon destroying this electric block, you can see that the blocks touching the electric also gets destroyed.
- In case you are not able to clear the blocks, and they end up stacking at the top, the game will be over.
- Your rank depends on the number of rows you manage to clear. So, the more rows you manage to clear, the higher the position would be.
- The leader board will show all-time rankings with the name of the player, rows, score and mastery columns
- When you start the game, you can see your score, rows on the left-hand side.
- Apart from score and rows, you will also see power-ups like boost and luck. You can use these power-ups in the game. You can use a help wherein you see the message on your screen as – Score x 2 for 20 seconds. You can choose to either confirm or cancel this power-up. Secondly, you can click on luck which allows you to regenerate the next row.