The Sliding block puzzle lets you test the brain. Rather than trying regular puzzle games, try something challenging and complicated form of puzzle game.
- The game is still in trend from the past 100 years and above as it is a puzzle game that suits people of all ages.
- Noyes Chapman developed the game in 1880, wherein tiles instead of pictures were used. The tiles were numbered 1 to 15, which were to be arranged in order.
The objective of the game
- Even the simplest of puzzles sometimes are difficult than expected. Initially, you may find Sliding Block Puzzle Game as one of the most straightforward puzzle game with the count of yellow blocks inside a tiny box, one red block along with an opening.
- When you look at this pattern, it may appear like an easy block game for kids. Here the objective of the game is little tricky as you need to send the one red block out of the box via the opening.
- This game is based on your IQ, and it ultimately depends on your efficiency to slide number 1 block that is the red block, all over the box, to cover the path for it to send the block outside the box. This needs some unconventional thinking to make it happen.
Time limit and difficulty level
- Apart from time constraints in this game, you will find each level getting difficult in this game.
- It could be more challenging in the phases coming ahead. With every block you slide out successfully, you progress to the next level. With the progress in levels, you will find the difficulty added in the game. You can expect mind-boggling and challenging puzzles as you progress, and your challenge is to be the master puzzle solver by being the top scorer in the game.