Many people do not know about the feature – Spotlight Search on iPhone or iPad. It is evident as this feature isn’t used much.
Well, if you are searching on pages of the app, then let search feature help you search for the app.
As the search results get updated after every letter that you type, you have to tap some notes to get the application to the front on the screen.
Well- Spotlight Search not just helps you start apps, but also lets you search your complete iOS device which includes, contacts, email, music etc.
This article will help you learn how to use Spotlight search
How to open spotlight search
- Go to the home screen
- You can reach the home screen by click on the Home button underneath the screen of your iPad.
- You have to swipe (left to right direction) with the help of your fingers to view Spotlight Search. You need to swipe on the 1st page of the home screen.
- Once you get the Spotlight Search screen, you will see a search bar right at the top.
- Learn to use Spotlight Search
- Open – Spotlight Search screen
- Type the name of the app in the search bar
- You will see the icon for that app on the screen
- Tap it
- It’s done!
It is quite faster than running through different screens to find apps.
When you use Spotlight Search for hunting for a TV show, you will find the results displayed for different episodes present on iTunes, Netflix etc. You can also see the list of websites, games etc. related to the show you select.
Well, you can hunt for almost anything on iPad like contacts, email messages, movies etc.