If you have played FreeCell Solitaire, then Sea Towers Solitaire will not be challenging for you.
- The goal of the game is about shifting all the cards to 4 foundations as per the suit from A-K
- When this game starts, you would see five upturned cards distributed to each ten tableau piles.
- Four reserve cells would be located over the tableau piles, and each of the 2 cells present in the middle would be distributed one upturned card.
- You would find the foundations placed towards the left on top right corners.
- The cards present on the tableau piles need to be created down as per the suit.
- Every time you attempt to shift the card on the top onto a specific tableau pile into a foundation, a blank reserve cell, or another tableau pile only if that card is in a similar suit. It is of immediate lower rank as compared to the top card on the target tableau pile.
- Every reserve cell is allowed to be filled using one card. But, the cards present in the cells can be shifted to the tableau piles/ foundations.
- A vacant tableau pile is allowed to be filled by a K. Also, the count of moves you can attempt is affected by the count of empty reserve cells. This means you need to keep plenty of cells free as possible to increase mobility.
- You will get 100 points for every card you shift successfully to the foundations. Remember, you need to be as fast as you can to win the game of sea towers and earn bonus points
- The game is ideal for those who love solitaire card games and have tried playing such games a lot of times. For beginners, they need to learn the moves to master the game.