Are you fond of classic card games, if yes, you would undoubtedly enjoy playing Scorpion Solitaire.
See if you can beat the venomous creature faster.
The goal of the game
The purpose of the game is to put the cards into four tableau piles according to the A-K suit.
- At the beginning of the game, each of the four tableau piles towards the left side would distribute three downturned cards & four upturned cards when each of the left side tableau piles would distribute seven upturned cards.
- The leftover cards are downturned and then put to the stockpile towards the top left corner.
- The tableau piles should be built down according to the suit that is from K-A. Still, if you end up moving a group of cards and the first card of the group, it should be in the similar suit of an immediate card of lower rank compared to the top card over the tableau pile.
- For instance, you can shift a group of cards on the top of a six of diamonds when the first card of the particular group is five diamonds.
- The rest of the cards of the group are allowed to be in any sequence of suits.
- Also, the downturned cards over the tableau piles show up when the cards over them are eliminated.
- A blank tableau pile would be filled up a K. Here, you can click on the stockpile to distribute the left cards to 3 tableau piles adjacent to the stock.
- Try to finish the game as fast as you can to get a higher score/bonus points.
- If you are fond of solitaire games, this game will be fun and exciting for you. It would help if you had the speed to get bonus points in the game.