- Reversi is a conceptual technique board game ideal for two players. The game was discovered in England in 1883.
- The game comprises of the board along with a grid net, which was divided into eight different columns and eight rows.
- Sixty-four checkers were used as pieces which black color on one side and white color on the other side.
- Each disk and its two sides remained connected with one player. Every player positioned their drives over the grid one after another with the color facing up.
- When the disk of one or more players got caught between their two opponent’s contract colored disks in a diagonal or straight line, they would be flipped and transform the color. At the end of the game, the player with more drives would be the winner.
- The game is straightforward to learn and play, and you get countless chances to solve problems and keep playing for longer.
How to play the game
- You need to start the game and choose the game mode that is playing against your PC or your friend in a two-player game. You can also select the difficulty levels from
- One star-easy
- Three stars- hard
- When you play against your PC, you will get the black discs, and you will be allowed to carry out the 1st move. You need to place the black disk over the board to start. Your PC will get white discs.
- The goal in this game is to shift to capture opponent’s discs in 2 disks of your drives. Once you obtain the discs, it is easy to flip them and change the color of the opponent’s disks to get it into your treasure.
- The game comes to an end once both the players put all the discs over the board, and no more legal moves are left for any of the players. The player with the highest count of drives over the board is declared as the winner.