You have loads of fun while playing this adorable and exciting game – Piles of Balls!
- The main goal in this game is to create groups of a minimum of 4 balls of identical colors so that they can erase.
- When this game starts, you can see a group of 3 balls falling from the top of the playing screen.
- You have to press the left & right arrow keys using your keyboard to move the group. You can make use of UP & Down arrow keys to spin the balls. Also, you can use the spacebar to drop the balls.
- Upon connecting four balls or more of similar color, they get destroyed. Then you can see the next group of balls coming from the top left corner of the game screen.
- Remember, the spots of the balls on those piles may alter as the tones that are not stable can roll down.
- The counting of balls to be destroyed to move to the next level will be shown on the left side of the screen. In case the balls accumulate and hit the top, the game gets over. So, be prepared to get involved in the thrilling series of actions.
The balls wil destroyed when you connect four or more balls of the identical color.
For this, you can use
- Left & right arrow keys to move
- UP & Down keys to spin
- Spacebar key to drop
This game relaxes you, and you can feel calm playing the game. Watching colorful balls coming from top to the bottom screen is fantastic.
Connect four or more balls of similar color to destroy them. The game is exciting and fun to spend leisure time. You can also destroy combos of balls of identical colors to level up faster.