You can feel the excitement in the game and experience the international tournament’s thrill through this game.
Accept the challenge of this game – Penalty Shootout.
The objective of the game
Your goal would be to score as much as possible while attempting to block the opponent’s shots.
- Before this game begins, choose the team you like and select a group for your computer.
- Now, click the adjacent national flags for each team, and the game starts.
- Every side gets five chances to carry out the penalty shots. The first turn to kick would be given to your team.
- Now, click the position over the goal, and then the footballer would shoot the ball in the required direction.
- As divergence might take place in the available shots, you will need to prevent choosing farthest positions.
- Now, the computer will carry out a shot. Then you have to click on a position where the goalkeeper jumps. Next, you +computer would carry out the remaining balls turn by turn.
- Once the two teams have attempted five shots, the team with most goals wins the game.
- In case the game ends up in a tie, both teams have to carry out another set of five shots until any of the team’s scores a higher number of goals.
- Help your team wins and beat the opposition. Do not give up on your penalty shoots.
Tips of the game
- In penalty shootout hit the ball either in an extreme right or left at the top of the goal post. This will increase your chances of winning the game.
- Plan the game and decide in which direction you want to shoot much before it is your turn to carry out the shot.