Of course, the chessboard games are exciting and engaging too.
The goal of the game
Your aim in Peg Solitaire is to eliminate the pegs from the given board until one peg is remaining.
- You will get aboard (cross-shaped) with plenty of pegs. The hole given in the center is vacant.
- You can click & drag a peg so that you can jump horizontally/vertically to corresponding peg and then shift to the vacant space beside it. It makes the peg jump over and gets removed from the given board.
- The count of pegs you remove will be recorded at the top left corner of the game screen. Also, you can see the timer on the top right corner that records the time you spend.
- Here you have to unleash the secret of the chessboard. You have to clear the pegs keeping one aside.
- You can undo the last move by using the undo icon from the three options towards the left-hand bottom corner of the game screen
The three options are
- The time option gives you a power-up of 500ms. You will be shown a dialog box asking you to use the power-up. You can either confirm or cancel to proceed
- Undo helps you undo the last move.
- The answer is the power-up that asks you whether you want to view the solution. Again you can confirm and cancel to proceed.
- You can also change the settings using the settings icon on the top right corner of the game screen to change settings for music, sound and fullscreen
- The game needs concentration and logic. You need to remove the pegs from the board until one peg is remaining.
- The game is an exciting board game, and it will keep you engaged for long hours.