- Pandemia – Virus Outbreak is an exciting game that comprises making tough decisions made by the leaders in the world daily.
- You need to save this world from the threat of the life-threatening virus. Now, how would you accomplish the task solely depends on you.
- Well, every decision you make will have its prompt or delayed outcomes.
About the game
- It is an engaging card game wherein, as a player, you will have to make tough decisions. The aim is to rescue the world from the deadly virus.
- The gameplay involves swiping cards to encounter the harmful virus in this strategy game.
- Just swipe the cards right or left to make wise decisions to control the virus spread worldwide. You aim to halt the pandemic before it is uncontrollable.
- You can utilize a strategic map to support your decisions to control the virus spread. It would help if you also managed people, finances, and research on the virus to make informed decisions.
- Try to prevent the virus from going out of control and remember each decision will have its effects. This game is a single-player offline game with no ads/in-app purchases.
- As a player, you will have to deal with the outbreak as well as control the results. It would help if you looked into the livelihood of the people.
- Out of the other stressful events, you will come across a vast grocery store having meat in the store which is infected with the virus. The news is just guesswork made by doctors and patients.
- As a player, you need to find out if the issue persists until it is verified to take further action.
- You will not be distracted in the game as the game is free of ads and in-app purchases. You can step into the shoes of world leaders through this game and see if you can make informed decisions to control the virus spread.