If you are fond of playing simple board games, this is an exciting board game to enjoy playing.
- This game is quite exciting, and it is a four-player game. The aim is about moving all the pieces across the board just once and then shift up the path of your color. Lastly, reach an area that is arrow-shaped and in the middle of this board much before your opponents could accomplish this task.
- At the beginning of this game, every player would be given a set of four pieces in yellow, blue, green, and red color.
- After that, you & your opponents would roll a dice turn by turn to make the right moves.
- Now, before revolving across the board, ensure that your pieces should enter this board, which can be done by shifting the very first square of your color labeled with the arrow.
- When it is your turn, click the button seen on the game screen to roll the dice, and in case you get six after rolling the dice, you can click to shift any 1 of your pieces to directly the starting square. This will offer you an added roll.
- After shifting to this start square, your pieces may change across the board as per the rolled numbers.
- Remember, you have to finish all your moves in a given time duration, which is shown by a timer displayed on the game screen else, you will end up losing this game.
- As a square is allowed to carry only one piece and your piece shifts to a single square presently filled by the opponent piece, then that specific opponent piece would be halted, and it needs to start from scratch once again.
- Well, when your piece is about to arrive in the arrow-shaped section of very own your color in the middle of the game board, then a perfect is needed. Try to beat your opponents to come out as a winner.