- Montris is the modified version of the Tetris game, where you can play on different levels.
- In this game, you will see four blocks dropping from the screen top. The blocks can be moved and revolved till they reach the screen bottom, and next, you will see the next set of 4 blocks coming up.
- You need to place the blocks in such a way that the blocks succeed to fill an entire row, and the row of these blocks gets destroyed.
- Once a specific number of rows are destroyed, you progress to the next level. In case the stack of blocks hit the top of the screen, then you lose the game.
- As the game continues, you will see the increased speed of the blocks dropping, which makes the game even more difficult.
How to play
- You can use the left & right arrow key for moving the set of dropping blocks.
- Use up arrow key and x, z button to revolve the blocks
- Use down arrow key for moving the blocks down.
- The blocks are present in different colors in the game. They can be revolved clockwise & anticlockwise.
- Indeed, they can also be moved from left to right and right to left to enable them to drop faster.
- With each level, the speed of blocks falling will accelerate during the game.
- With multiple levels in the game, you can enjoy the game thoroughly. The game becomes difficult with each level. The game has fresh graphics and soothing sound effects, and there is no music.
- You can download it to your device or play it online, and the game can also be played in full-screen mode. Enjoy sharing the score with your friends once the game is over.
- The game is quite engaging and helps you improve your concentration levels.