The game needs the player to connect every mole to its food through tunnels.
- Every mole and its food will be displayed in a particular colour. You have to connect the given moles to their diet with tunnels, and the tubes should not intersect each other.
- You have to press the mole and then drag it to the food. In case you want to restart, you can click on the reset button located on the top right corner of the game screen.
- Once you finish the puzzle, you will get another mystery which seems to be bigger and will have more mole or food pairs.
- The game comprises of 10 levels, and with each level the game gets tough.
- When the game starts, you will get the instructions to drag the mole to the fruit to create the tunnel. Remember, the tubes shouldn’t cross each other. Else you would lose the game
- The first and second levels are pretty easy to complete, and as you progress to higher levels, the game gets tough.
- You can see the game screen with level, time, and score, reset buttons on the top-most bar.
- The reset option helps you reset the game and play again. The leader board will have the scores of the performers. You will be given a fixed time to complete each level, and if you run out of time, then you will lose the game.
- It would help if you were focused while playing the game and form an image of the path as to how you want to drag the fruit. You can’t engage in the trial and error method as you have fixed time to complete. You need to be fast enough to be accurate and finish each level within the given time limit.
- It is an exciting game, and with each level, you progress through the game becomes even more enjoyable.