Math Lines is a fantastic fun game through which kids can learn mathematics. The best thing about this game is its fun format that helps you master math skills.
Kids enjoy watching the light bulb while they understand the facts of math hidden behind the game.
It a superb game for children of
- First grade
Kids can have a great time playing this exciting math line game while improving their math addition.
Math Lines Gameplay
- It is a straightforward arithmetic game filled with a ball-shooting with a twist, and it makes you love the game and play for long hours.
- The game comprises of balls that contain 1-9 numbers inside them.
The goal of the game
- The main goal of the game is to destroy the given balls by shooting them in the direction of a cluster of shots that are moving.
- The sum of the balls should be 10 to be able to destroy them. For instance, if the shooting ball number is 1, you have to shoot it towards the revolving ball with number 9.
- If the shooting ball is four, then you need to hit towards the moving ball number 6. This will destroy both the shots.
- One of the useful technique you can use to win the game faster is when you shoot a ball in the direction of another shot, alongside the sum of 10, in case the number of the shooting ball belongs to the same group number of the existing balls next to the moving ball. Then you can destroy all the shots with similar names too.
- This technique will let you finish the balls faster. You need to destroy the balls to move to the next level.
- You can score more points at the end of the game when you finish the game near to the finish line. The distance from the finishing point is recorded as bonus points for you. It allows you to score more.
- You need to be fast in math skills to win the game.