The game is an exciting crossword puzzle game, and the only difference is that in place of words, you will find mathematical equations here, and in place of a letter, there will be numbers & mathematical signs.
- You will get specific numbers and signs, and you have to drag them into the blank spaces provided so that the vertical & horizontal lines become accurate mathematical equations.
- Remember, a valid equation is not just 1+2 =3, but it can also be in other forms like 2 + 2 = 1 + 3 is also correct, but remember there cannot be more than one sign of equal in every equation.
- The most challenging part is when you have to create a double-digit number by placing two numbers together.
- At times you have to think of multiple digit numbers to solve the puzzle.
- You will find multiple levels in the game, and you will get additional equations in higher concentrations. In case you fail to solve one level within a given time limit, the game comes to an end.
- It means you have to progress to higher levels for which you need to solve the equations to rank higher quickly.
- The first two levels might seem easy, but later, you need to turn your think pad fast to solve the equation. At each level, more seconds in time will be added as the equations get difficult.
- Make sure you do not run out of time while solving else you will have to restart the game again from level 1.
- The game tests your maths skills as well as your concentration.
- The game will be quite exciting as the equations get difficult. With horizontal and vertical pattern equations, you need to be alert while placing the digits in the grid to solve the equations.