Make 24 games is a fantastic math card game, and almost everyone enjoys playing this game. If you want to do some math practice, then this game is complete fun.
In 1988, Robert Sun started his mission to educate children on the relation between numbers in a fun way through the game. His hard work resulted in the discovery of Make 24 games. It is a perfect game that teaches you mathematics while engaging students’ right from grade 1-9 from different backgrounds.
As the answer is already known, that is 24. Still, there is a curiosity that develops to get the correct answer. It is about enjoying the different patterns and processes that lead to the solution.
The objective of the game
- The main idea behind the game is to make 24 using the four numbers given.
- To get the number 24, you can subtract, add, divide, or multiply. You can make use of all four names given on the card, but you can make use of each number just once. Also, you cannot use all four operations.
- The main idea is to organize the cards & mathematical signs till you attain 24.
- When you play the game you are in the process of practicing the right order of operation but with adjustments.
- The adjustments are about getting the answer 24 only.
- Well, it may sound easy, but it is not as you get 60 seconds to complete one level, so act fast and turn ON your think pad.
- In case you couldn’t manage to complete the level in the given time limit, don’t worry as you still can play the game but at the cost of 3000 points.
- Don’t lose heart and keep playing.
How to play the game?
You need to drag the given cards and familiar math operators into the blackboard. You need to use all the four given cards.