Well, this game is not like the clash of titans. It is a pure fusion physics and mathematics.
The objective of the game
- The goal is to balance your lever in the game by placing all the objects provided over it.
- At the beginning of every level, you will get a lever named to guide you on the distance between positions labeled and the lever’s pivot.
- The objects, along with their weights, are shown at the bottom of the game screen. Here, you need to click & drag the objects over the level until the moments are the same on both the sides of the lever.
- For instance, if an item weighing 200g is hanging underneath 3m label towards the left side it means the moment on the left side would be – 200 x 3; in case the item on the right side weighs 300g and hanging underneath 1m label & a 100g piece hangs underneath 3m name, then the moment on the right side is 300 x 1 + 100 x 3. In this case, the moments on both sides are identical; hence the lever would be balanced.
- In case you put an item over the wrong place, click & drag it back at the bottom of the game screen.
- Remember, you have to complete every level within the time limit offered and the time will be displayed at the top right corner of the screen, if you fail to do so you lose the game.
- As you progress in this game, the count of objects will tend to increase, and the calculations will become complicated.
- You can enjoy this game with your friends and family and check out who succeeds in attaining the perfect balance. It is an exciting game wherein your calculation skills will be tested.