Letter Blocks is an exciting game for the kids to learn more words. The game is about forming words which can be done by clicking the letters to remove the falling blocks.
Letter Blocks Gameplay
- You have to select letters displayed within the square, which is highlighted. The score depends on the length of the word, which means the longer the term you form, the higher your score.
- The game shows a letter blocks grid where you need to choose the letters to create words and remove the blocks. While selecting the letters, make sure the next message should be alongside the previous note. The length of the name will decide your score.
- You can see new blocks falling from the top regularly. You need to pick the letters faster before these falling blocks hit the head.
- You need to find out the words from the blocks with golden letters, and your bob is to utilize tiles given to create words with three to eight letters.
- You will get a grid that contains several letter blocks. You can create words when you click on the blocks
- The tile selected will appear in red, whereas pieces next to it will be highlighted too.
- You are allowed to click on the 1st letter if you wish to remove your selections. Once you are done forming a word, click on the final message to submit.
- Now, you can see your score, which is allotted according to the length of your name.
- The count of words that needs to be created will be displayed on the left side of the screen. In case you want to receive a new letter block, click in a space in the playing zone. Remember, those blocks will be added automatically to the letter grid frequently.
- In case the letter blocks are full, and the columns hit the top at the playing zone, the game gets over.
- You can choose to compete with your family and friends and discover who becomes the word master?