Do you want to take up the challenge of winning the game – Lady Jane Solitaire?
- The card game consists of two decks of standard playing cards. You have to shift all the cards to eight to the foundations as per the suit A-K.
- Upon starting the game, you will find each of the ten tableau piles distributed one to ten cards from the left side to the right side.
- Eight foundations would be positioned over these tableau piles & three upturned cards would be distributed to this discard pile towards the left side of these foundations.
- Now, the cards left would be downturned. Next, they would be placed on the stockpile towards the left side of this discard pile.
- The cards over the specific tableau piles need to be created down irrespective of the suits.
- For instance, a seven of spades is allowed to be shifted over an eight any suit. In case a set of cards is built down according to the lawsuit, you can quickly move the entire group to the other tableau pile only when the first card of the specific group belongs to a next lower rank than the top card over the targeted tableau pile.
- A blank tableau pile needs to be filled by any of the cards. So, you can click the stockpile to distribute three new cards to a particular discard pile.
- Note, every time you are just allowed to shift the top card over this discard pile.
- In case the stockpile is utilized thoroughly, you have a single chance for redealing.
- If not convinced by the way the game progresses, click the button – ‘Give Up’ located at the screen’s bottom to let the game end.
- In case you end up solving the puzzle smartly, you will get rewards in this game.