Try to win this game where the target is to shift all the cards to four foundations according to the suit from A-K.
- In the beginning, all the cards would be distributed to eighteen piles wherein each of the seventeen collections would have three upturned cards, and the left group will have just one upturned card.
- You will find the foundations positioned on the top of the game screen.
- The cards cover the piles need to be built down according to the suit and every time you can shift the card on the top over a collection to the foundation, or over another group, in case it is in a similar suit or of immediate lower rank than the top card over the target pile
- For instance, a six of spaces can be shifted to a seven of spades over another collection.
- You will get 500 points for every card that you shift successfully to the foundations.
- After a pile is vacant, you cannot use it anymore. In case you fall in short of moves, you can click on the button – ‘Redeal’ located at the screen’s bottom so that the cards over the piles are easily re-distributed and reshuffled to the collections.
- Remember, it may not always work for you as you would end up losing 5000 points for every redeal, and also, the count of the piles would reduce later.
- For instance, if you own five cards in all leftover three piles, you would have just two collections post redealing (three cards plus two cards).
- Make sure you reduce the count of a reshuffle to score higher in the game. The game would be easy if you know and like playing solitaire games. If you have tried playing similar games in the past, it would be an added advantage for you to win.