Kings Solitaire is a super exciting game that has variations as compared to the popular game FreeCell Solitaire. It needs two decks- standard playing cards for starting the game.
The objective of the game
- The main aim of the game is – Shift all the playing cards to the given foundations, creating up according to the suit in the order A-K.
- Once the game begins, you will see eight vacant foundations placed on the right side of the game screen.
- Also, you will see eight vacant reserve cells placed towards the left side of the given foundations.
- Next, eight tableau piles will be placed towards the left side of the given reserve cells & every collection is distributed in a random count of upturned cards wherein a King is the 1st card.
- Now, the cards placed on tableau piles will be created down using with alternate colours & just one card of a particular group of cards (accurately stacked) from 1 tableau pile to other as per this rule.
- Every reserve cell is capable of carrying one card. In case any tableau pile gets vacant, you cannot shift any of the cards to space. As the tableau piles are made to be created infinitely, it is better to arrange the cards appropriately and ensure you make maximum utilization of these reserve cells for enhancing the winning chances.
- Any average player can win this game 85% of the time whereas a pro player can win almost 100% of the time.
- The game needs focus, and if you are fond of solitaire games and have played similar solitaire games, then you can easily win the game. If you are a beginner, it will take some time for you to get the hang of the game. Read the instructions to learn the game and often play to get hold of the game. Initially, you may find it difficult, but with practice, you can start winning the game.