- If you have ever engaged in playing fill the lines, you will find this game similar to it.
- This game has some blocks, and a grid, and the blocks are arranged into different shapes randomly.
- Your job in the game is to place the shapes on that grid.
- In the game – Fill the Lines, your objective is to fill up a complete column or a row to eliminate the blocks.
- When it comes to the game- Join the colors, your objective in the game is to connect three or more blocks of similar color to eliminate them.
Join the Colours Gameplay
- You have to plan very well and then remove the colors as soon as possible to vacate space for placing in more shapes.
- Well, the game gets over when there is no space left to accommodate any more shapes.
- It means the higher number of blocks you clear, the higher the rank would be. The game is a single-player game.
- Once the game starts, you will have to drag the pieces to place them into the grid. You are not allowed to flip/rotate the pieces.
- It is an exciting game to drag the shapes to join the colors. This game is enjoyed a lot by kids, and even adults can play the game and enjoy playing.
- It is a simple game with simple instructions, and you need to get the hang of it to be quick and fast in the game. You may find the layout of this game quite simple, but looking at the aim in the game, you would find it comfortable and suitable.
- If you want to be part of a sweet and straightforward game of colors, enjoy playing join the colors. You will certainly love this game and love playing around with colorful shapes.