The game is about helping the leprechauns to shed the green magic for which they will get incredible rewards.
The goal of the game
- In this game, you are supposed to put leprechauns over the grid to transform the entire area into a green colour.
- At the start of the game, you will see a grid of 10×10 comprising plenty of shamrocks. Few of those shamrocks will be allotted numbers which indicates the count of leprechauns in vertically or horizontally corresponding blocks.
- In case a particular shamrock is not numbered then, you can place any quantity of leprechauns next to it.
- Remember, a leprechaun has the potential to any number of blocks it finds green, but he cannot view through a block having a shamrock. Also, the goblins should not see each other.
- Now, click into a vacant block to put a leprechaun, and the specific blocks that leprechaun can view will be converted into the green.
- You can also click on the cross button located on the right-hand side of the grid to label a square not possessing a leprechaun.
- The time you invest in accomplishing the task will be recorded on the top right corner of the game screen.
- You will have to play the game to see whether the notorious leprechauns fulfil your wishes or vanish from your grip.
- In the 10×10 grid, you have to put in leprechauns in the portion to convert the whole area into green colour.
- Upon putting a leprechaun in that portion, it will turn all the blocks it can view into a green colour.
- Remember, a leprechaun can view the blocks on the same column, row but not able to see through the shamrocks.
- The faster you succeed in finishing the game, the higher your score would be. You need to be smart and fast enough in the game.