Golf Solitaire, one of the popular card games wherein all of the cards from 7 different columns need to be removed by shifting them to waste pile.
The card can be clicked to the waste pile, in case it is one more/one less than the specific card presently exists over the waste pile.
Now, you can shift a King over the waste pile in case the first card of the waste pile turn to be an Ace or an Ace is the first card of the waste pile or the first card on the waste pile comes out to be a King. In case the waste pile tends to be empty, you are allowed to shift any card you wish to the top of it.
How to play Golf Solitaire
- In case you are a beginner to the game of Golf Solitaire, then your aim should be to eliminate all the cards from the columns in the left by putting them in the waste pile located at the bottom of your game screen.
- To remove a card, you need to click on the map, having value one more/less than the current and topmost card on the waste pile.
- In case there is not a single card present on the waste pile, then continue to click on any card and start the game.
- You can place an Ace over a King or place King over an Ace. For any reason, in case you get stuck in between, you can click on a stockpile include a card to the waste pile. This will help you get going.
- You can win this game if you succeed in eliminating all the cards from different columns, and the game gets over if you fall short of legal moves.