- It is an exciting logic puzzle that started in Japan.
- Your objective in the game is to fill up all the blanks using numbers as fast as you can.
- When you are at the 1st level of this game, you will see a grid of 4×4 dimensions.
- Here you will see some squares filled with numbers whereas some others are empty. You have to make use of names between 1 and the grid dimension say for example number 1-4 to be used to fill a grid of 4×4.
- Remember, the numbers present in every column or row are not supposed to be repeated.
- Inequality signs can be displayed between squares, and the numbers present in those squares should abide by the symptoms.
- You have to complete every level within the provided time limit else you lose the game.
- Once you move on to the next level, you will see the grid size increased as compared to the previous level.
- Check if you can finish these Latin squares until they are in a grid of 9X9. The idea of the game is to find out the numbers hidden in the board’s cells.
- In the beginning, some of the numbers will be shown, and some will be hidden. The board will have some inequalities between the board cells.
- You can use these inequalities to unmask the leftover hidden numbers.
- Every puzzle has a solution, and just one only. You have to click on the square you wish to show the move. You can click on the square of your choice and choose a number or delete sign that is – X
- The game needs you to be patient and use logic to win the game. It is exciting and tricky too. Once you get used to the game, you will start enjoying the game.