It is an exciting card game wherein you can place the 52 cards in 4 foundations to win the game. Just pile the cards in descending order and rotating color on the tableau. The aim is to shift all cards from the picture to the foundations.
It is a different game than standard solitaire
This game is a little different from the regular solitaire game. Yes, ‘FreeCell solitaire’ is the modified version of standard solitaire, which comprises of spaces to clasp the cards or free cells.
You will find the free cells present in the top left, which form the navigating area. The open cells can be utilized wisely to move all cards from the tableau to the foundation sections.
- Paul Alfille developed the game – FreeCell Solitaire in the year 1978. He developed the game for – PLATE education computer system.
- Also, FreeCell Solitaire was available with every new version of Windows since 1995. It increased the popularity of the sport worldwide.
- Organize the cards in the tableau by putting the cards in descending order.
- Utilize the free cells as the area to hold the cards wisely.
- Shift the scene & free cell cards in 4 foundations towards the right.
- Remember, the foundation cards should be placed in ascending order that is Ace to King.
If you want to win the FreeCell game, you need to bring in all your cards into foundations. The available foundations are arranged by rank and suit. Each foundation possesses one suit. You need to place the cards in them in the following order
- Ace 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Jack Queen King
- To attain this order, you can make use of the moves given below
- Shift one or more cards from 1 Tableau stack to another
- Shift one card into a Free Cell
- Shift a card through a free cell
- Shift a tableau card into foundations
- Try to Undo multiple times as you need.