If you are a Windows 10 user, you may have encountered issues connecting to a Bluetooth Audio device/ a wireless display. For all such matters, you can get help from this article to resolve the problems.
Problems related to Bluetooth audio device
In case you face issues connecting to your Bluetooth audio device to Windows 10 PC then follow the steps given below-
- Check if the device you want to connect comes with a Bluetooth feature. You need to turn on the Bluetooth and make sure the device is charged and is in pairing mode.
- Also, check if the aeroplane mode feature is turned OFF and the Bluetooth switch is turned ON. In case it is turned ON already then try to turn OFF and then turn ON once again.
- In case Bluetooth audio device is paired in advance to your PC then try to remove it and add it again.
- Run – Bluetooth troubleshooter.
- Select – Start button, select – Settings-– Update & Security– Troubleshoot. Below the section – Find and fix other problems, simply select – Bluetooth. Now select – Run the troubleshooter and follow the instructions given.
- Next, try to uninstall the Bluetooth adapter from Device Manager. Now through – search box, type – Device Manager and select it. Select Bluetooth in Device Manager.
- Now, press & hold or right-click the name of the Bluetooth adapter that may be displayed as – “radio.”
- Now select – Uninstall device. Please turn OFF the PC and wait for a couple before you turn it ON again.
- Now Windows will start searching for the Bluetooth driver and then install it.
- In case the driver isn’t installed by Windows automatically, then open – Device Manager, select Action – Scan for hardware changes.
Resolve issues with Wireless Displays
Windows 10 aids – Miracast wireless technology that helps the PC to gauge a display that supports Miracast technology.
You can follow the steps given below to resolve issues with Wireless display.
- Ensure that all Wi-Fi and display drivers are updated, and your PC aids Wi-Fi direct
- Check if the Wi-Fi is ON
- Ensure that display helps Miracast and check it is turned ON. In case the wireless display doesn’t support Miracast then you require a Miracast adapter.
- Now restart the system and also the wireless display
Detach the wireless display and try to reconnect it again. To remove your device
- Go to settings and select – Devices—Bluetooth & other devices
- Select wireless display and select – Remove device
- Try to reconnect .