Windows 10 is one of the best operating systems, and it is one of the best OS than its previous versions. Like any other OS, Windows 10 also has some issues that can be complicated to resolve. Some of those issues result in the Blue screen of death errors or BSOD. This article will help you learn different ways to fix BSOD errors.
Updating drivers can resolve the issue
Sometimes the issue arises due to device driver files. In case you have made any modifications to the driver files then update, then go ahead and updates the data to the newest version.
- It can be done by moving to -Device Manager and then update the driver files.
- You can install the driver files automatically by looking for them on the internet or can use the installation CD.
Uninstalling applications can be helpful
One of the leading causes of blue screen death error can be any of the apps that you installed any time soon on the system. In case you could recollect the name of the app then make sure you uninstall that app and then check if BSOD error comes up.
Here are the steps that you can use to uninstall apps in Windows 10:
- Go ahead to the search box and then enter – “Apps & features”.
- Click the first option to expand the area – “Apps & features” below – Windows Settings
- Select that particular app and just hit the button – “Uninstall.”
Proceed to confirm to delete the app and then follow the instruction so that the app gets deleted from the system.
Check the performance of the device and Health
Before you try any other solution check the Health and performance of your computer. For this look for – “Windows Defender Security Center” and then expand it.
Now move to the section – “Device performance & health” and check if health report of your PC displays no issues for the items listed for example
- Windows update
- Storage capacity
- Device driver & Battery life
Disabling Hardware Device can be a perfect fix
Try to recollect if there is any device installed on your system. If there is then move to – Device Manager and then disable that device.
Makes sure you erase all external devices, webcam, secondary monitors to make sure that these devices are not responsible for the issues.