Fill the lines is an engaging game wherein there is a grid with some blocks that you need to place it into the network.
Aim of the game
- The main objective of the game is to place the blocks into the grid and fill the lines vertically or horizontally.
- Once you fill a line successfully, the blocks get removed, providing you ample space to place in more blocks. Once you place a block in the grid, you will see a new block coming in.
- During the game, at any point in time, you get the chance to choose from three given blocks. These blocks will be in distinct sizes and shapes and cannot be flipped or rotated while placing them. This means you need to play smartly so that the spaces remain to put in other blocks.
- In case no spaces are left that accommodate blocks from the given blocks, the game gets over.
- You need to clear a higher number of lines to attain a higher rank.
- When you start the game, you can see the instructions saying you can drag the pieces to place it into the grid, but you are not allowed to rotate/flip the given parts.
- Once you complete a vertical or horizontal line, you can see that blocks are destructed.
- Towards the left-hand side of the game screen, you can also see the option – Luck available for power-up. Clicking on this will ask you if you want a power-up which helps you regenerate a piece.
- You can choose to confirm or cancel according to your preference
- Also, you have the settings option on the left-hand side of the game screen that allows you to change the settings for Sound, Music, and Fullscreen.
The game is simple yet engaging to help you kill leisure time.