The game has a grid that contains monsters, food dispensers, and pipes.
The objective of the game
- In this game, you need to spin the pipe so that they can connect, and food can travel through the food dispensers to every monster.
- Every food dispenser offers a specific color, and every monster can eat only food of a particular color. Thus, you will have to connect the available monsters with the relevant food dispensers.
- Some of the monsters also eat the food of mixed color, thus to feed those monsters, you have to associate them with each food dispenser of respective separate colors.
- The game resembles the game – “Christmas Tree Light Up!”. You will find this game a little tight, as playing around with colors is tricky. The faster you finish, the higher your rank would be.
- The instructions you get upon starting the game would tell you to rotate the tiles to connect the monsters with the sources of food
- The food source color should match the color of the connected monsters.
- The time you spend in the game is recorded on the top left side of the game screen. The game is a little tricky, and it may take a lot of time to connect the pipes to the food dispensers to the appropriate monsters.
- You have to be a little experimental and use logic while connecting. Initially, you may not make it fast, but with practice, you can increase your speed. You need to be patient and do not worry about the time spent for the first time. You may not rank higher initially, but when you play multiple times, you will get how the game works.
- Even after being a straightforward game, it is a little tricky and time consuming too.