You may get error code when you are trying to update windows/carry out an installation. The reasons can be – .NET framework installation. It is the common reason for all windows users, and also it can be easily fixed individually. This article will help you learn how to fix the error code quickly.
First, follow the steps given below to enable -.NET framework and then use DISM command to verify the results and then carry out the installation process immediately
- Open – command prompt and run it as an administrator
- Type the command -“Dism /online /enable-feature/featurename:NetFx3All/Source:<ISO>:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess.
- Assign a name to the drive-by replacing ISO with the drive name
- Carry out an install and start the process once again
- It will let you resolve the error code and carry out installation smoothly. It will also allow you to use several applications too.
At times the process of installing any application requires .NET framework 3.5 rather than the latest framework. Now, Windows 10 comprises the .NET framework upgrade, and it tends to set the latest installed framework to be the default. Now, this problem appears because of the inefficiency of the previous version and also because the path location is not found. So, this error can be resolved by enabling the text with the help of following steps and downloading framework to make your application accessible
- Open – Run window by pressing – shutter + R
- Now, in the run box, enter – gpedit.msc
- Go to – Local group policy editor.
- Go to – computer configurations–administrative templates –System
- Follow the screen instructions to continue
- Next, double click – “specify settings for optional component installation and component repair.”
- It will open a fresh window wherein select to enable
- Next, you need to download the .NET framework 3.5 and then start the process once again. It .may help you fix the error.