If you are installing a specific program or install any Windows update, you might encounter an error code 0x80070643 during the process. Well, you may want to get rid of the error soon; you can try some easy fixes given in this article to resolve the error.
Install the newest – .NET Framework.
.NET Framework contributes a lot to PC updates. In case .NET Framework gets corrupted, missing, or damaged, it can prevent your PC from installing updates.
So, your computer without updates can result in a mess. So, follow the steps given below to install the .NET Framework.
- Go to the page – Jump into Microsoft’s NET Framework download page.
- Now, click on the newest version of – .NET Framework
- This will start the download automatically. If it doesn’t happen click on the button – Try again
- Finally, open the file downloaded and follow the instructions shown on the screen to install the updated .NET Framework similarly to how you install a new application/program.
- That’s it! Now try to run Windows Update to check if it is getting installed correctly, and the error doesn’t appear again.
SFC Scan for scanning your system and check for issues
An SFC scan is a regular practice you should follow in dealing with your computer-related error codes. It will locate the problem and fix it automatically
- Move to the button -Start
- Now, in search box type – cmd
- You will see – command prompt.
- Now, please right-click on the command prompt and run it as an administrator
- Next, you have to type – sfc /scannow and press enter using your keyboard
- Now, let the scan complete
- After the scanning is done, close the window for the command prompt. Now try to install Windows updates again.
- Check if the error has been resolved, and you can install Windows updates easily.