This game is one of the exciting and most liked solitaire games.
- This classic card game consists of 52 playing cards deck. The goal is to shift all the cards to eight foundations on the top right corner according to the suit A-K.
- When the game begins, you will see seven tableau piles having downturned cards in an ascending number from left to right.
- One upturned card is distributed at the top of every tableau pile, now next is three upturned cards will be distributed to the discard pile. Next, the remaining downturned cards turn into the stockpile, which is put on the top left corner beside the discard pile.
- The four foundations will remain vacant. So, before shifting to the foundations, the playing cards are allowed to be placed on tableau cards temporarily.
- Now the card present at the top on the discard pile can be shifted to a tableau pile in case the first card present on the tableau pile is of alternate colour and is of immediate higher ranking.
- For instance, the six of spades can be shifted to the top of seven of the hearts/7 of diamonds.
- You can also shift a set of cards between the tableau piles as per this rule and then unmask the downturned tickets left on them.
- Only a K/ a group begins with a K can only fill up the place of a vacant tableau pile.
- In case the cards present on the discard pile cannot be shifted, click on the stockpile to distribute new cards.
- Click to re-distribute when all the cards present in the stockpile are distributed.
- In case you do not succeed to make a single move, then you can click on the button – Give Up located on the bottom right corner to exit.
- The time spent and the present score will be displayed on the bottom left corner.
- The faster you are in the game and able to finish more quickly, the higher you would get an added time bonus, so try to complete the tasks as soon as possible.