Cup stacking is also known as sport stacking or speed stacking, and it is a sport where participants have to stack the plastic cups in a decided sequence.
The game was started in 1981 in California by Wayne Godinet, who launched speed stacking sport to have fun for kids.
Cup Stacking Gameplay
- The gameplay is about stacking and un-stacking cups in a preset sequence as fast as you can.
- You need to stack/un-stack the cups, which can be done by typing some letters on them. You can shift a bowl in case there are no cups left stacking over it.
- It is a fun game that involves keyboarding, and children can easily practice typing fast. They can work on their typing skills in an entertaining manner.
- They have to type the characters from the keyboard to stack/un-stack the cups. Kids can use home row – ASDF JKL during the game.
How to play Cup Stacking
- You can use both hands and ten fingers to type in the letters from the keyboards to stack the cups.
- If you have enough patience and excellent typing skills, you can stack all the cups faster. The challenge in the game is about progressing through each level that gets tough and makes your job difficult.
- With each level, you will find challenging with a different way to display placement of cups, and in case you fail to arrange them in the correct order, then the game may restart for you. Well, do not panic as the cups will soon come back for you to stack again.
- Use your mouse and hold the left button of the mouse and drag.
- Cup stacking aids cognitive development and improves brain activity, intelligence, critical thinking, and trains your body to respond to the instructions of your brain.
- Engaging in this game is quite useful for kids, as they also improve their typing skills.