- A Clueless crossword can be described as quite similar to the normal crossword. The game has a grid having black & white squares. The player needs to enter relevant words into the given white squares to ensure that all the words running across & down are relevant.
- Different from the normal crossword, you will not find any clues for every word.
- If you have to fill this grid, you need to relate to every number given over the network having the letter, and it means.
- For example, All 3’s, all 12’s or E’s or T’s
- If you are still practising the regular crossword puzzles, then try your hands on solving more difficult Clueless Crossword!
- At the beginning of this online game, the vowels of the concealed words would be filled up into adjacent blocks of this puzzle.
- On the other hand, the list of 26 letters would be shown at the bottom of the game screen.
- You can hover the mouse on vacant space, and all the blocks with the same letter would be flashed.
- Click on a block and choose a letter given on the list to populate the blanks.
- Remember, only letters flashed in the blue colour on the list can be chosen.
- In case you want to erase a letter from the block, click the adjacent block and click on the cross button present on the right of the letter list to delete the message.
- The time you invest would be calculated and shown on the top right corner. In case you fail to attempt a move, then you can click on the button – Hint towards the right side of the puzzle to unmask the answer. But every time you use Hint, 20 seconds will be directly added to the time you have invested. It would be best if you solved the puzzle faster to get rewarded.