About the game
Clock Solitaire is one of the simplest solitaire games. It is quite an easy game, but you will find it tricky too. You need to move the circles around the given circle and check if you are lucky.
- Indeed, an easy game to play and fast solitaire card game which is wholly based on your luck.
- When the game starts, you will get 13 piles of cards distributed. Here one collection is located at the centre and other piles surrounding the centre just like how you see the numbers displayed on a clock.
- The very first card is unmasked, and in case the card is from A to Q, it is automatically shifted to the bottom of the pile adjacent to the number displayed on the clock.
- In case if the card is a K, it is placed at the bottom of the centre pile. Now, the first card present in the collection is unleashed and shifted to the relevant pile, and this process continues until all the cards are placed or until you are no longer able to put the cards.
- Here the faster you manage to finish the game, the higher you will score in the game.
- This is a luck-based card game. The aim is to put a card into its adjacent clock number place. For example,
- Card 3 enters the 3 o’clock pile
- The Ace comes the 1 o’clock collection,
- Jack comes the 11 o’clock collection,
- Queen enters 12
- King enters the centre pile.
- When you get all the cards in the game in a face-up position and their respective accurate clock number pile, it means you win the game.
- In case all 4 Kings face-up before the remaining cards are placed in the respective correct pile you lose the game.