Classic Mines is an exciting game wherein you need to control your steps as you enter the dangerous minefield else the outcome can be destructive.
The objective of the game
This is an exciting classic puzzle game, where the aim is to unleash all the tiles available and prevent the mines.
- You will get a vast grid comprising of plenty of masked tiles and 99 tiles out of the lot are landmines.
- Just click on any tile to unmask it. In case the tile you click doesn’t consist of a mine, you can see the number shown on the tile telling you the count of landmines present in corresponding blocks.
- In case you end up hitting a mine, the game comes to an end instantly. In case you wish to flag a particular tile which might have a tunnel, right-click that tile or move the cursor towards it and then use the keyboard to press Spacebar.
- In case you wish to cancel that label, right-click on it or use the Spacebar.
- You can see the timer shown on the top left corner of the game screen. It will calculate the time spent by you in the game.
- In case you are not happy with the way you are progressing in the game, you can click the button – Reset over the grid to get a fresh puzzle.
- If you think you can accept the challenge and defuse the explosives, go for it.
- The game is about how correctly read the hints? And identify the way to remove all the mines. It is a version of the traditional Minesweeper game.
- You can also see the leader board shows the details of top scorers in the game. Use the hints to avoid the mines, and every block has eight corresponding blocks.