The game is similar to the game Killer Sudoku. Here you have to fill up the numbers from 1-9 in the boxes.
- When you start filling the numbers, make sure they are not repeated on the same column or row, and the digits in the red group should calculate to the number displayed on the group.
- The kind of calculation utilized is displayed on the number present in the group.
- Remember not like Killer Sudoku, the numbers present in the red group can be repeated. You have to make use of this calculation and logic to minus the digits that need to be filled in.
- In case you are stuck in between, you can always use the button – the hint to see the correct digit. Remember, using a sign will minus your score, whereas if you manage to solve the puzzle at a faster rate, you get to score high.
- It is an interactive game wherein you need to put the digits in the grid. You have to place the mouse pointer on the square of your choice and click the preferred number to expand the dial pad and then click the digit of your choice.
- If you want to erase a digit, you can use the sign X at the left bottom of the dial pad underneath the grid of numbers. You can place the figures by pointing the mouse on the square you want and then type using the keyboard.
- The game teaches you to solve even the most challenging puzzles. You need to be quick and make sure you do not use more hints in the game as it deducts your score. The clock at the bottom of the game screen will display the time, and you can also click the button UNDO to undo the action. The game is quite exciting and needs you to use logic.