The game is about saving the village which has encountered a massive attack from an aggressive country.
- You are the leader and have to protect and take the villagers to the mountains where they can hide.
- Well, you may encounter a ferocious bridge at night, and you have an oil lamp which can last only for half an hour.
- You need to plan and arrange appropriately for everyone to walk along and cross the bridge before the lamp goes off.
- At the beginning of the game, you can see five people present in front of a particular cliff.
- Every individual has a different speed of walking, which is counted in minutes through the dialogue boxes. Just click maximum of 2 people at one go, and they will slowly walk to the other side of the bridge.
- Remember, the oil lamp needs to be carried by a person; hence you need to check on the time of giving back & forth.
- You can see the life of the lamp left at the left corner on the top. If you fail to complete the mission within the given time limit, the game gets over. It would be best if you planted the time well before the lamp goes off.
- Managing time is what you need to do and accomplish the mission within the time to win.
- The game wants you to help people to cross the bridge within half an hour. Just click on two people at one time and click on the arrow to help them pass.
- People can cross the bridge only when one of them is carrying the lamp. See if you can manage to help all of them get to the other side of the bridge in 30 minutes.
- It is an exciting game, which is just like other games that are time-bound, but this game solely depends on time.