You can discover the power and target to destroy more bricks as possible.
Aim of the game
- The objective in the game is shooting the bricks to link and destroy three or more same-coloured bricks.
- When you start playing the game, you will see some bricks of distinct colour showing up in the playing area.
- You see a brick of single colour positioned in the shooter underneath the play area, and you can also see the next brick along with it.
- Use your mouse to choose the correct position for shooting. Now, click the mouse to start shooting.
- In case the bricks create a set of 3 or more similar coloured bricks, they will get destructed.
- When all the bricks shown in the play area get destroyed, you get upgraded to the next level.
- In case you fail to destroy the shooting bricks, then it will remain on the top blank area available.
- In case the play area is filled, and no moves are possible ahead, you would lose.
- You can challenge yourself and test the distance you can reach up to
- The aim is to match three same colour bricks
- Need to move throughout the game board and target, click the same coloured brick
- In case you fail to solve the given puzzle & bricks seen on the board, the game gets over.
On the game screen, you can the following on the top
At the bottom of the screen, you can see the time and towards the right- hand side corner at the bottom you can see settings option for changing sound, music and fullscreen
The other icon at the bottom next to settings is the question mark that takes you to the instruction screen from where you can start the game.