Bouncing letters is a fun-filled game for kids. The set comprises of rows that contain balls and each ball with a message displayed on it.
To fire more balls, you have to click the shots towards the rows exactly when a letter displayed on the fresh ball would be able to create words with current letters, and the balls which create the terms would be destroyed.
The words created should start with the letter displayed on the fresh ball. Once the ball hit the bottom of the screen, you will lose the game
Bouncing Letters Gameplay
- The game allows you to test the vocabulary, and you would want to utilize the letter displayed at the bottom of the screen to form words using the set of balls located on the top.
- For scoring points, the new words should be of 3-5 letters, and you have to begin with the same note you have let go.
- The records you use will vanish, and you will be able to complete different words in one go. Now, check the number of words you could complete at one go.
- You will be able to view the next letter available towards the lower right corner, and accordingly, you can decide in advance. You can progress to the next level after completing sufficient words, whereas you will be defeated in the game if the balls hit the bottom area of the screen.
A perfect match for elementary school students
- Bouncing Letters is an ideal game for elementary school students to strengthen their necessary skills. The learning game along with the fantastic song is all fun
- You need to practice creating words in this game. Just move the mouse to alter the direction for shooting and then click the mouse to go ahead and shoot.
- It is a simple yet challenging game, and the difficulty increases with each level. But, you can learn consonant, vowels through this game.