The objective of this game is to complete the course as soon as you can.
- With the help of a mouse in a clockwise direction around the middle of the screen, you can quickly increase your speed.
- It would be best if you moved faster to gain speed. Remember, the radius of the circle for the movement needs to be as more significant as it can be.
- The bigger the radius of your movement is, the more the speed you will gain.
- Once you attain a specific speed and encounter an uphill jump point, you will see your bike jumping into the air. At this point, you will need to place your mouse to the right/left side of the screen to manage the bike tilt.
- In case you land when your bike is parallel to the ground, at this stage you will get the minimum decrease in speed, and you can quickly run faster.
- When you tilt the head of your bike up/down or down to become parallel to the ground while landing, the field might not be in a horizontal position and might go up and down
- The faster you finish the race, the higher you get to score.
- When you start playing, you will be instructed to move the mouse cursor surrounding the centre in a clockwise direction to speed up. While being in the air, move your mouse cursor to the left/right to alter the angle of the bike and then attempt to land precisely parallel to the ground.
You will see the images of the following on the game screen
- Small circle slower
- Large circle slower
- Land parallel to the ground
You can see the time and speed on the top of the game screen.